Sunday 29 December 2013


Kevin Ducker this photo is x-mas 2013 party in my flat my mum came over and my stepdad and dave walsh and dave hussey and derek taylor and me of cause there was load of food left over that night party started about 20:00 until 22:30 . as you can see i don't decorate my flat because i dont like the marks they leve behind when you take them down eg little holes thats why i don't
 
 
Kevin Ducker and i will not have a x-mas tree here at all im all ways please when its over i tolerate x-mas i make a best of a bad thing thats me but saying that i please for those who enjoy it its just dont appeal to me at all but saying that i thankyou all that gave me gift this year thankyou i do appreciete it makes it that bit better for me im please its now nearly over THATS JUST ME NOT TO UP SET ANYONE SAYING THIS
 
THIS IS ON MY FACE BOOK PAGE UNDER KEVIN DUCKER